| || ||
Welcome to the new home of Lee's Summit Tribune. We are dedicated to providing you the most current and accurate news and events in Lee's Summit
CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, September 8, 2011
SPECIAL SESSION NO. 7
7:17 P.M. Mayor Rhoads called Special Session No.7 to order.
Invocation – Mayor Rhoads
Roll Call –
Councilmember Jim Hallam Present Councilmember Kathy Hofmann Present
Councilmember Dave Mosby Present Councilmember Allan Gray Present
Councilmember Joseph Spallo Present Councilmember Ed Cockrell Present
Councilmember Brian Whitley Present Councilmember Bob Johnson Present
City Manager Steve Arbo, City Attorney Teresa Williams and City Clerk Denise Chisum present.
On motion of Councilmember Cockrell, second by Councilmember Hallam, the Council voted unanimously for approval of the published amended agenda.
1. PUBLIC COMMENTS: There were no Public comments.
2. COUNCIL COMMENTS: There were no Council comments.
A. BILL NO. 11-88 AN ORDINANCE REDRAWING DISTRICT BOUNDARIES FOR THE CITY OF LEE’S SUMMIT, MISSOURI.
COUNCIL ACTION: On motion of Councilmember Hallam, second by Councilmember Cockrell, the Council voted 5 “Aye”, 3 “No” (Councilmembers Gray, Johnson and Mosby) to approve and numbered ORDINANCE NO. 7095.
• Councilmember Whitley wanted to let the citizens know the slurry seal resurfacing has been addressed and the reason for the “tracking” of this material is due to the lack of adherence to the road due to heavy traffic of the roadways.
• Councilmember Gray thanked the Public Works Department and staff for their quick response to curb installation.
• Councilmember Hofmann advised of events happening on October 8, 2011, both the Sustainability Fair and Mobile Paper Shredding which will take place in the City Hall Plaza as well as October 15, 2011 – Electronics Recycling event taking place at Lee’s Summit High School.
• Councilmember Johnson asked for an update on the solar panels update. Mark Dunning advised he is currently looking into a program for this for the city.
ADJOURNMENT: There being no further business, Mayor Rhoads ADJOURNED the September 8, 2011, City Council meeting at 7:25 p.m.
Deputy City Clerk
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, February 28, 2013
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, January 24, 2013
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER CITY OF LEE’S SUMMIT Thursday, January 17, 2013 SPECIAL SESSION NO. 4
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER CITY OF LEE’S SUMMIT Thursday, January 17, 2013 WORK SESSION NO. 7
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, January 10, 2013
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, December 20, 2012
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, December 6, 2012
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, November 15, 2012
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, October 18, 2012
- CITY COUNCIL ACTION LETTER Thursday, October 4, 2012
Lee's Summit VFW Ham and Bean Supper