| || ||
Welcome to the new home of Lee's Summit Tribune. We are dedicated to providing you the most current and accurate news and events in Lee's Summit
“How to Get Medicaid Coverage For Your Assisted Living or
Sept. 20, 2011
IMPORTANT UPCOMING WORKSHOP REVEALS:
“How to Get Medicaid Coverage For Your Assisted Living or Nursing Home Care…
Without Selling Your Home or Leaving Your Family Without a Dime”
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets! Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long-term care planning changed on February 8, 2006. It is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect your long-term care planning! A brand new, free informational workshop hosted by local Elder Law Attorney Kenneth A. Herring, with The Elder & Disability Law Firm, P.A., will be held:
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
4 SE Independence Avenue
Lee’s Summit, MO
At this meeting here is some of what you will discover:
• How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spenddown.
• How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
• The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
• Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about.
• How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect yourself and your family under the new rules.
• How to find the right Senior Care Facility and what to expect in the process.
• How to get good care at a Senior Care Facility.
• Senior Care options for independence; planning for today and the future.
Attendance at this brand new meeting is free, but seating is limited. You can reserve your spot by calling 816-220-4119. This meeting will fill up quickly, so call right away. **Special Bonus** We will also be distributing a FREE copy of “The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets.” This booklet has been updated to reflect the new law changes that have just been passed. (Limit 1 guide per household.) Again, call The Elder & Disability Law Firm at 816-220-4119 to reserve your spot. Act today! We fill up quickly.
“The choice of lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.”
Many Celebrate the City of Lee's Summit Achievements