| || || |
Welcome to the new home of Lee's Summit Tribune. We are dedicated to providing you the most current and accurate news and events in Lee's Summit
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING & VOTE TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING CITY OF GREENWOOD, MISSOURI BOARD OF ALDERMAN
April 19, 2014
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Alderman for the
City of Greenwood, Missouri will hold a meeting at
Bliss Plaza, 1303 W Main, Greenwood, Missouri on
Monday, April 21, 2014 at 7:00 PM
The tentative agenda for this meeting includes:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
5. OLD BUSINESS-APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
Consent Agenda items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and will be considered separately.
a. BI-Monthly Payables
b. Meeting Minutes-March 25, 2014
6. ELECTION RESULTS
a. Consideration of Bill Number 2834, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-01, A Resolution authorizing and declaring the results of the City of Greenwood’s General Election held on April 8, 2014.
7. SWEARING IN OF ELECTED OFFICIALS
8. DISCUSSION ITEMS
a. Speed humps on Brent Lane and placing a stop sign at 20th Avenue South and Blackfoot
9. RESOLUTIONS AND ORDINANCES FOR CONSIDERATION
a. Consideration of Bill Number 2835, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-02, A resolution electing ________________________ as the mayor pro tem
b. Consideration of Bill Number 2836, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-03, A resolution approving appointments to the park and recreation board (Nathan Richardson, Liz O’Farrell, Melissa Paton and Joel Chapman)
c. Consideration of Bill Number 2837, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-04, A resolution approving park expenses
d. Consideration of Bill Number 2838, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-05, A resolution approving the funding for the purchase of picnic tables in connection with the 2014 non-playground scrap tire material grant
e. Consideration of Bill Number 2839, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-06, A resolution approving roof repairs on shelter 1 and 2 located at Hitt Park
f. Consideration of Bill Number 2840, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-07, A resolution authorizing the public works director to solicit bids for sanitary sewer line cleaning with cctv and section of sewer line replacement
g. Consideration of Bill Number 2841, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-08, A resolution approving task order 3 with Trekk Design Group for preparing a survey and utility easement for 1001 Peggy Drive
h. Consideration of Bill Number 2842, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-09, A resolution authorizing the public works director to solicit bids for the 2014 Pavement Overlay Project
i. Consideration of Bill Number 2843, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-10, A resolution approving a certificate of final acceptance for 17th avenue north road surfacing, project no. 2013-2
j. Consideration of Bill Number 2844, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-11, A resolution approving the funding for low water crossing construction at Sunset Park
k. Consideration of Bill Number 2845, Ordinance Number 2014-04-21-12, An ordinance approving the final plat of Woodland Trails, First Plat.
l. Consideration of Bill Number 2846, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-13, A resolution approving the purchase of computers for the public works department
m. Consideration of Bill Number 2847, Ordinance Number 2014-04-21-14, An ordinance to amend chapter 405 of the municipal code of the City of Greenwood, Missouri relating to the city planning commission
n. Consideration of Bill Number 2848, Resolution Number 2014-04-21-15, A resolution establishing a policy with respect to the purchase of the United States Flag
a. Park Board
b. Public Works
c. Police Department
1. Training Request
e. Municipal Court
1. Training Request-Court Administrator
2. Training Request-City Prosecutor
11. MAYOR AND ALDERMAN COMMENTS
a. Alderman Harrell
b. Alderman Cover
c. Alderman Weaver
d. Alderman Fulton
12. CLOSED SESSION-Pursuant to Sections 610.021.1, 610.021.2, 610.021.3, 610.021.11, 610.021.12 and 610.021.13 RSMo
Other Recent Articles from the Greenwood,MO Category:
- CITY OF GREENWOOD BOARD OF ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING TUESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
- CITY OF GREENWOOD BOARD OF ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
- CITY OF GREENWOOD BOARD OF ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING TUESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
- Civility Returns to Greenwood Board of Alderman Meeting
- Greenwood Mayor Begins Proceedings Against Alderman
- City of Greenwood Board of Aldermen Public Hearing and Regular Meeting Tuesday, September 27
- CITY OF GREENWOOD BOARD OF ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2015 - 7:00 P.M.
- CITY OF GREENWOOD BOARD OF ALDERMEN REGULAR MEETING DECEMBER 9, 2014 - 7:00 P.M.
- Greenwood Board Approves Reinstatement Of Sergeant Position
- Greenwood Board of Aldermen Meeting September 23
| Female Infertility And Chiropractic Care |