Legacy Park Community Center is hosting its 8th Annual Birthday Bash, Saturday, January 8
This event is open to the public with FREE ADMISSION from 7am and 5pm. Guests can enjoy Open Swim, Open Gym, FREE Fitness classes, FREE Snacks and more!
In addition, the Community Health Fair will be from 9am-12pm and is sponsored by Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce. The Health Fair will consist of health information and free health screenings from area hospitals and medical businesses. Screenings include blood pressure, bone density, diabetes, podiatry, cancer profiling, muscle tension, flu vaccinations, motor skills and memory screenings and more! See below for a detailed schedule:
- 7am-10am: Exercise in Indoor Aquatics
- 8:30am: Turbokick Sport Class in Gym
- 9am-12pm: Community Health Fair
- 9:30am: Bootcamp in Gym
- 10am-5pm: Open Swim
- 11am-12pm: Meet KC Wolf!
- 11:30am: Zumba in Gym
- 11:30am: Zumbatomic in Aerobics Room
- 12pm-1pm: Meet Sizzler - the T-bones Mascot!
- 12pm-3pm: Face Painters, Magicians and Balloon Creations!
Legacy Park Community Center is located at 901 NE Bluestem Drive in Lee’s Summit. For more information call LPCC at 816.969.1550. Hope to see ya there!