Mayor Randy Rhoads’ Annual State of the City Address
September 8, 2012
Lee’s Summit Mayor Rhoads is excited to present the annual
“State of the City” address to the community!
The event will be held September 13 at 6 p.m.
in the City Hall Council Chambers, 220 SE Green Street, Lee’s Summit.
Join us while Mayor Rhoads recaps the past year and discusses future endeavors. You can also be one of the first to view special video messages presented by a few of our very own community members.
These special messages cover various long-term priorities for our community, such as diversity and quality of life.
A special thanks goes to those behind the video messages:
• Swapnam Kumar, member of the City’s Human Relations Commission
• Rick Viar, President and Chief Executive Officer of Summit Bank of Kansas City
• Jet Pabst, owner of ‘A Thyme for Everything’ in downtown Lees’ Summit
• Susan Coffman, 2012 Lee’s Summit Citizen of the Year
• Dan Rexroth, President and Chief Executive Officer of John Knox Village
• Kim Corpeny, Lee’s Summit resident
If you are unable to attend the presentation, Mayor Rhoads’ speech will be broadcast live on Lee’s Summit TV (LSTV) on Comcast, channel 7; Time Warner Cable, channel 2; and AT&T U-verse, channel 99.
City Council meetings may also be live or archived on streaming at cityofls.net | Main | About the City | Lee’s Summit TV.
For more information, contact the City’s Administration Department at (816) 969-1010.