Lee's Summit Tribune

Scouting News
VFW News
Lee's Summit Council Updates
Police Blotter
Election-Legals
Help Wanted

Welcome to the new home of Lee's Summit Tribune. We are dedicated to providing you the most current and accurate news and events in Lee's Summit
Home » News » The family of Collette Moreno of Lee's...

The family of Collette Moreno of Lee's Summit needs your help

The family of Collette Moreno of Lee's Summit needs your help

June 22, 2014

On June 20th, 2014 the world lost an amazing woman, Collette Moreno. She was tragically stolen away in a terrible accident. She is survived by many friends and family who need your assistance now. Collette graduated from Lee's Summit North High School.

Collette Moreno, 26, leaves behind a beautiful son, Brayden Robert French, a loving fiancée Jesse Arcobasso and many family members who grieve this untimely loss.

Collette's mother,  Kelly Arie, her sisters, Samantha Moreno, Breeanna Airie, Erica Arie and the Swaney  family, need your assistance during this tragedy to now plan how to honor Collette’s  life.

Please do what you can to help them in this time of need.  No person should have to know the pain of burying their child, let alone in the prime of their life, when they finally knew so much love.

Please help Kelly take these difficult steps forward. Thank you in advance for anything you can do to help, even if it is to share to your page.  Rest In Peace Collette, you will be forever missed.

If you would like to help Collette's family please visit: https://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/family-in-need-tragic-death/193652. Collette was engaged to Jesse Arcobasso and lived in Lee's Summit.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

1. Deborah Dominick says:
    June 23rd, 2014 at 04:01
    I will gladly donate my services to do a fundraiser for Collette. I am so heartfully sorry for your loss. I wish I had words to help. God Bless you all, you are in my prayers.
    Deb
  2. Amanda says:
    June 23rd, 2014 at 16:25
    I saw this tragic story on my local news link in Crofton Ky. I lost my brother at 27 in a devastating motorcycle accident in June 2010. I am very sorry to hear of this tragic loss your family is enduring. I will be praying for your family and all of those grieving the loss of your loved one. This story touched me all these miles between us. May Gods comfort be with you all. Find peace and love and come together. Do not fall apart thru this tragedy.
  3. Debbie Vossler says:
    June 24th, 2014 at 00:11
    So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to all but Collette's son my heart breaks for him. I will send many prayers your way.
  4. Michael McCants says:
    June 24th, 2014 at 16:35
    I am so sorry for your loss. I would like to offer you a broader platform to raise money to honor Collette's life. The Crowd Funding site www.grassrootbiz.com. Here you can reach many to aid in helping you.
  5. John Williams says:
    June 25th, 2014 at 11:42
    When I read this story and saw the picture of Collette with her son and her fiance, it broke my heart. I feel nothing but heartfelt sorrow for this family. I pray that God will give this family the strength they will need to get through this tragedy. I lost my younger sister suddenly in 2011 just just 6 days after my daughter was born. It is so tragic that this little boy will have to grow up without his mommy. This is just so terribly sad. May God Bless you all......
  6. Elle says:
    June 25th, 2014 at 16:24
    I am so terribly sorry for your loss, her picture alone with her family speaks volumes of her love and joy. May God bless all of her family in this terrible time, may her love carry on through you all until you meet again. I'm sure she will be with you in spirit and guiding you through this incredibly difficult journey. May Jesus be with you all.
  7. jasmine says:
    June 25th, 2014 at 17:01
    I read about what happend in our news paper in Sweden, just want to say that I am so sorry for what happend to her and for your loss, losing someone isn't easy but you will get thru this,
    God bless you all
    Love from Sweden
  8. Emma says:
    June 25th, 2014 at 20:14
    This tragic story has reach Sweden and I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's not fair and I have also lost someone close to me in an accident so I feel for you guys with all my heart, and I'll pray for you!
  9. Hakan says:
    June 25th, 2014 at 22:12
    Hi
    I never lost a family member. I just can imagine how sad it must be like.
    Saw the bad news in a German paper....
    I'm terribly sorry for the loss. Deepest condolences to the family.
    What destroys me most is the fact of leaving a beloved child. Germans say Gottes Wege sind unergründlich. Have no clue how to put this in English.
    May she rest in peace.
    I wish I could donate some quid, but am skimmed.
    Hakan
  10. Tímea Zavesicki says:
    June 26th, 2014 at 12:45
    I am so sorry for your loss. :'(
  11. Christine M. Pac says:
    July 28th, 2014 at 19:58
    I remember when I first heard this story. Ouch. My heart goes out to the Moreno family. I will pray for you. I also pray for Ashley whose pain must be immeasurable.
    To Jesse - I thought about you on Saturday (your original wedding day) and said a prayer.
    I am beyond sorry for your loss. ENCINO, CA
  12. Russ Horowitz says:
    August 17th, 2014 at 00:12
    I'm really sorry to read about your loss. She was a beautiful person. I feel bad for you and your son, and your loss. It will be difficult, but take it one day at a time and stay positive, and things WILL get better!!!