Aug. 31, 2019
Associated Audiologists Inc., the area’s leader in hearing testing, hearing aids, dizziness and balance and tinnitus, is opening its Eastern Jackson County Clinic in August 2019. The clinic is located in the Cliffview Professional Building, 4721 S. Cliff Ave., Suite 201, Independence, Mo. (near 291 and 40 highways), 816-642-2626.
Travis Hopkins Williams, Au.D., and David Nissen, Au.D., are the audiologists dedicated to serving this clinic and patients from the Independence, Lee’s Summit and Blue Springs area. Dr. Hopkins Williams is a graduate of Washington University’s St. Louis School of Medicine with his doctor of audiology degree. He also sees patients at our Overland Park Clinic. Dr. Nissen earned his doctor of audiology degree from the Arizona School for Health Sciences, and sees patients at our Prairie Village Clinic.
Associated Audiologists features the largest team of doctoral-level audiologists in the region. They provide professional audiology services to their patients in Overland Park, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Leavenworth and Manhattan, Kan., and Kansas City, Mo.
Our full-service clinic offers:
• Doctoral-level audiologists
• State-of-the-art diagnostic evaluations
• Ear wax removal
• Advanced digital hearing products featuring Bluetooth technology, rechargeables, artificial intelligence and machine learning from the world’s most respected manufacturers, all backed by unparalleled service
• 45-day assessment period to determine your benefit and satisfaction with hearing aids
• Real-ear hearing aid verification technology on every fitting
• Tinnitus evaluation and management
• Urgent hearing aid service and repairs for most makes and models
• Budget-friendly hearing solutions and payment options
• Insurance benefits coordination
“We’re very enthusiastic about expanding to the Eastern Jackson County area,” says Tim Steele, Ph.D., President and CEO of Associated Audiologists. “We have a large number of patients who currently drive to one of our other metro offices to see us. This location will be much more convenient for them. Our practice model focuses on personal and individualized care to help each patient seeking our care. That includes fitting the technology that best meets their needs, goals and budget to help them communicate better.”
Associated Audiologists is independently owned and operated by Dr. Steele and was founded more than 30 years ago.
To schedule an appointment with one of the audiologists at our new clinic, call 816-642-2626. For more information about Dr. Hopkins Williams, Dr. Nissen, or Associated Audiologists, visit the practice’s web site at hearingyourbest.com.