The Lee’s Summit Quilters’ Guild is hosting their annual Quilt Show and Boutique on Friday and Saturday, October 19th and 20th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Woods Chapel Methodist Church located at 4725 NE Lakewood Way in Lee’s Summit.
Several members of the guild have made T-shirt quilts for the Veteran’s Community Project to raffle and they are bringing one of their “tiny houses” to display during our quilt show as well.
Event features include:
• Hundreds of quilts on display
• Antique Quilt Bed Turning
• Silent Auction and Prize Baskets
• Technique Demonstrations
• Vintage Sewing Machines Display
• Expanded Boutique with items made by members and quilting items for sale
• Bake Sale
• Come see a Tiny House from Veterans Community Project
• Featured Quilter – Peggy Patterson