The Raytown Fire District is currently accepting applications for Firefighter-Paramedics.
For applications and details see department website at www.raytownfire.com or stop by Raytown Fire District Headquarters located at 6020 Raytown Trafficway, Raytown, MO 64133.
Minimum qualifications are:
• Minimum Age to Apply- 21 Years
• Maximum Age to Apply-37 Years
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license
• IFSAC Firefighter 1&2 Certification
• Current CPAT (at time of job offer)
• Current Missouri EMT-P license*
• Passing score on Fire Service Entrance Examination FSEE
• Good physical condition as outlined in NFPA 1582
Currently Enrolled EMT-P students may apply, who meet all other minimum qualifications.
For more information, benefits, and pay scale click here
Deadline to apply is September 12, 2018.
Applications received after Sept. 12th will be considered for future openings. Call 816-737-6034 with any questions or concerns.