June 1, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Social Distancing order in effect, this meeting will be held via conference call. The public is welcome to dial in, however, there will not be active participation from the public via conference call.
If you have a Public Comment, you must submit in writing, by 4:30 PM on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission must contain your full name and complete address for the record and has a cap of 2500 words. These comments will be read by City staff during this section of the meeting.
Conference Call 1-312-626-6799 Meeting ID 894 9633 3723 7:00 p.m.
- Call meeting to order (1:00 Minute)
- Roll call (1:00 Minute)
- Pledge of Allegiance (1:00 Minute)
- Public Speaks (3:00 Minutes per speaker)
- Aldermen Comments (18:00 Minutes 3:00 Minutes per Alderman)
- Mayor Comments (10:00 Minutes)
- Certificate of Participation Update (30:00 Minutes)
- City Hall Facility Update (20:00 Minutes)
- Introduction to possible redistricting (20:00 Minutes)
- Resolution 20-13 A Resolution to Declare the Official Intent of the City of Lake Lotawana, Missouri as it relates to financing reimbursement (20:00 Minutes)
- A vote to close the meeting pursuant to Section 610.021.12, Sealed bids and related documents, until the bids are opened; and sealed proposals and related documents or any documents related to a negotiated contract until a contract is executed, or all proposals are rejected (5:00 Minutes)
- Adjournment (1:00 Minute)
TOTAL 2 Hours 5 Minutes